Wednesday, June 22, 2011

comfortable and enjoyable~

Assalamualaikum..

A beautiful yet calm scenery at IIUM lake. The area which I enjoy my joggging with friend, or in the other word to had my fat burned ^_^.




I feel blessed with IIUM's facilities, it's convenience for somebody who in love with sport. Tennis court, Squash court, Badminton court, Netball and Basketball court, Hockey field, Football field (it's normal), jogging track, gymnasium, and the best part is swimming pool, to name a few. Well, it's much more comfortable for a Muslimah like me to enjoy my swimming and gym time as they were being separated from guy's. I just love International Islamic University Malaysia, not thinking of how hard it takes to struggling in study. ^_^ Alhamdulillah, everything is fine with me. =)

~Fatin

No comments: